Sandy Way, Shorwell, PO30 3LN
The Blacksmith Shop cottage is at the end of the village on the road towards Chale. It is normally booked through Country Cottages, but we can make an owner booking, usually outside the main holiday season.
Its main advantage is that all the rooms (except the twin bedroom) are on the ground floor and there is ample parking in front. It comprises:
- Sitting room with dining table, open fire, TV/video/DVD, and one wall lined with books
- A garden room
- A kitchen with electric cooker, dishwasher, washing machine, fridge, microwave
- A single bedroom
- Bathroom with bath, shower, toilet
- Double bedroom with adjoining toilet and washbasin
- Twin bedroom up some steep steps from the ground floor
- Heating by night storage heaters
- A charming small garden (not suitable for exercising dogs)
- Ample parking for 2 cars
Dogs are welcome but please do not let them use the garden as a dog’s toilet.
Contact us to book, to request more details or for availability.