Main Road, Shorwell, PO30 2JL
The Shop Cottage is in the centre of a small, early Victorian terrace of cottges, Grade II listed, and next door to the Village Shop,where the keys for the cottage are held. The shop is a post office and general store, selling (and will order) newspapers and a full range of food with fresh local vegetables and eggs. Parking available.
- Kitchen/Dining room with electric cooker, washing machine, fridge and microwave.
- Store room, lobby and cupboard.
- Small garden, yard and shed (‘the bake house’).
- Sitting room with open fireplace
- Main bedroom with kingsize double bed and duvet
- Small single bedroom with duvet
- Twin bedroom with duvets
- Camp bed available
- Oil fired central heating and immersion heater.
There are connecting doors to our other cottage, ‘Whites’ next door. These are kept locked.
Please note there is no TV.
Things you don’t have to bring: tea towels, bath mat, kitchen and cleaning materials.
Dogs are welcome but please do not use the garden as a dog’s toilet.
Contact us to book, to request more details or for availability.